4 oz. Coffee Salt and Sugar Scrub with Shea Butter
This is a creamy hybrid coffee scrub that combines Arabica coffee with Atlantic Sea Salt, Avocado Fruit Oil, Coffee, Epsom Salt, Safflower Seed Oil, Turbinado Sugar, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Organic Neem Seed Oil, Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil. All of those oils make this product super creamy and deeply moisturizing. It's only available in 4 ounce pots because it is that potent, you don't need to use it often. Great for problem spots like elbows, heels and calluses. Please note: This is a body scrub and wash beauty product and not intended to offer any medical benefits or "cures".
Since this is a damp product that runs the risk of fungal or mold growth we've added natural antifungal and antimicrobials to the mix such as Vitamin E, Neem Oil and Organic Rosemary Extract. Those three prohibit the growth of bacteria, fungi and microbes that cause mold in shea butter based scrubs.
If you're unhappy with your purchase or have ordered the wrong product, and wish to return it, please do so, unopened via tracked shipping to the applicable address below within 30 days of your purchase. The we will gladly refund your order if there has been a mix up. We cannot accept orders older than 30 days.
If your order arrived damaged, take a picture and send it to us right away so we can contact our shipping provider and get you a replacement product.
Once your return is received, we will send you an email to notify you and a refund will be processed. Return mail costs are the responsibility of the customer. Refunds will be made at the banks discretion, so we cannot guarantee how fast you'll get the refund after we issue it.
Unfortunately we cannot refund or exchange opened or used products.
Return to: To be filled in at time of sale.
Free USA Shipping
Yes, we really do offer free shipping on orders of $15 or more within the continental United States.
Sorry, Alaska, Hawaii and the territories, we do love you too but shipping rates can get a bit pricey and we cannot send any liquid products i.e. body wash over air, just in case of pressure issues and leaking.
International customers and Canada will have to pay $12 or more for their orders until we get distributors in those areas. If you'd like to be a distributor for your area contact us using our contact form and we'll talk! Serious inquiries only.
HOW TO USE COFFEE SCRUBS
1. Keep your hair pulled up. It's best to keep your hair up through the whole process. Otherwise you might wake up with coffee grinds still in your hair. Oops...
2. Use a mirror. Near your tub, have a mirror handy so that you can easily scrub the grinds on areas you can't easily see. Don't use body scrub on your face, always use face scrub on faces due to your face having much more delicate skin.
3. Don't venture past the tub. This is going to get M.E.S.S.Y. and we're talking more so than self-tanner application. Stay in the shower and it will easily wash down the drain. You might even stand inside a basin in the tub to catch some of the mess.
4. Don't forget your feet and hands: These are the two parts you'll want to spend extra time exfoliating because they get the hardest beating. For feet that need extra care—add a pedicure block to help scrub your callouses.
5. Keep your clothes and white towels out of sight! Coffee does stain especially when combined with water. Don't worry it won't stain your tub if you rinse it out properly.
6. Scrub when you have no immediate plans. If you do this right, your skin will be red from all the scrubbing—especially if you have fair skin. It's best to not have any plans directly afterwards. Do not use coffee scrub right before bedtime, others tell you to do this but the caffeine is absorbed through your skin, it could disrupt your sleep!
7. Scrub with others: Have fun, get dirty, and scrub with your significant other. You'll be able exfoliate hard to reach places, and get a back rub out of it. Single? We feel you. Reach your back by putting the scrub on a shower back scrubber. Works like a charm for us non-attached folk.