16 oz. Dead Sea Salt Coffee Body Scrub
Coffee Scrub Works with Dead Sea Salt is a luxurious combination of all natural ingredients which help soften, exfoliate, moisturize and firm skin while reducing the appearance of dark spots, cellulite and wrinkles without chemicals, fragrances or anything bad for you! It's even vegan without a drop of anything you can't pronounce! Everything but the Dead Sea Salt is edible in fact! Please note: This is a body scrub and wash beauty product and not intended to offer any medical benefits or "cures".
There are lots of coffee scrubs out there, why buy yours?
Other coffee scrubs come in much smaller packages, but ours comes in a full 1 pound bag or 16 ounces which means you get 8 treatments from one of our large bags and it costs less than some other top brands (that contain all kinds of preservatives). One popular brand sells for $16.99 for a 7 ounce bag. Coffee Scrub Works brand is 16 ounces for just $24.95 from Coffee Scrub Works! That is a savings of 87 cents per ounce, that adds up after a while! In fact, when you compare the two scrubs 2 bags of their brand at only 14 ounces costs $9.03 more than 1 bag of ours and ours contains ZERO preservatives and chemical fragrances!
Why such a big bag, do I need to use more of your scrub than other brands?
Nope. We think you'll want to use our scrub often and want it to last. Coffee Scrub Works is different than other brands because our bags are resealable and inside the bag are 8 individual 2 ounce packets so you get enough coffee scrub to use for 8 single experiences which should last you two months or longer or if you want to really get dirty with it you can use 2 of the enclosed pouches at a time for a super scrub down focusing on problem areas like heels and elbows.
Isn't coffee scrub really messy?
It is, we recommend that you make sure your drain is clean and free of hair etc but it should go down the drain easily. Our coffee is a fine grind that rinses down easier than larger ground coffee and we use fractionated coconut oil so it doesn't clump and solidify at low temps. So it goes down the drain much easier! If you are worried about your plumbing you can get a basin large enough to stand in and use it to catch most of the scrub that falls off before you rinse.
Why Dead Sea Salt and Epsom Salt isn't one good enough?
The use of ultra healing Dead Sea Salt is also different than many brands. Many only use table salt or Epsom Salt or just Dead Sea Salt. Our proprietary blend uses fine grain Dead Sea Salt and larger grain Epsom Salt to get the best skin softening and exfoliation possible. Dead Sea Salt contains 21 naturally occurring minerals that detoxify the body. The Epsom Salt is good for your skin as well helping to improve muscle function, treat sore muscles and increase energy plus lower irritability and help you sleep. Because of the large grain of the Epsom Salt we do not recommend this scrub to be used on the face. Look for our facial blend instead.
What is fractionated coconut oil and why do you use it?
We use fractionated coconut oil which is more shelf stable and a superior emollient that is beneficial for all skin types and can moisturize with no oily sheen. It absorbs quickly and is a bit less slippery in the shower! Unlike traditional coconut oil which becomes solid at room temperature, fractionated coconut oil will not clog pores or leave skin feeling greasy. It also shouldn't clog your drains!
Why do we pack our bags with individual "servings" of our coffee scrubs?
Simple.We do not use chemical preservatives of any kind.
Everything is all natural in our scrubs and though salts and sugars are antimicrobial and so is coconut oil the introduction of water to the bag of coffee scrubs can cause bacteria, fungi and molds to grow. You do NOT want to bathe in that! Often people store their scrubs in the bathroom or in the shower itself. Again condensation and water can deteriorate your product. This way you get the freshest possible scrub every time and no worries about contamination.
Vegan - Chemical Fragrance Free - No Chemical Preservatives - No Animal Testing - NOTHING but the good stuff!
We think you'll find Coffee Scrub Works brand superior to any other coffee scrub you've tried before!
Please note, pregnant women should not use coffee scrubs of any kind due to the high caffeine content, but it's great for after you can drink coffee again! Please note: This is a body scrub and wash beauty product and not intended to offer any medical benefits or "cures".
If you're unhappy with your purchase or have ordered the wrong product, and wish to return it, please do so, unopened via tracked shipping to the applicable address below within 30 days of your purchase. The we will gladly refund your order if there has been a mix up. We cannot accept orders older than 30 days.
If your order arrived damaged, take a picture and send it to us right away so we can contact our shipping provider and get you a replacement product.
Once your return is received, we will send you an email to notify you and a refund will be processed. Return mail costs are the responsibility of the customer. Refunds will be made at the banks discretion, so we cannot guarantee how fast you'll get the refund after we issue it.
Unfortunately we cannot refund or exchange opened or used products.
Return to: To be filled in at time of sale.
Free USA Shipping
Yes, we really do offer free shipping on orders of $15 or more within the continental United States.
Sorry, Alaska, Hawaii and the territories, we do love you too but shipping rates can get a bit pricey and we cannot send any liquid products i.e. body wash over air, just in case of pressure issues and leaking.
International customers and Canada will have to pay $12 or more for their orders until we get distributors in those areas. If you'd like to be a distributor for your area contact us using our contact form and we'll talk! Serious inquiries only.
HOW TO USE COFFEE SCRUBS
1. Keep your hair pulled up. It's best to keep your hair up through the whole process. Otherwise you might wake up with coffee grinds still in your hair. Oops...
2. Use a mirror. Near your tub, have a mirror handy so that you can easily scrub the grinds on areas you can't easily see. Don't use body scrub on your face, always use face scrub on faces due to your face having much more delicate skin.
3. Don't venture past the tub. This is going to get M.E.S.S.Y. and we're talking more so than self-tanner application. Stay in the shower and it will easily wash down the drain. You might even stand inside a basin in the tub to catch some of the mess.
4. Don't forget your feet and hands: These are the two parts you'll want to spend extra time exfoliating because they get the hardest beating. For feet that need extra care—add a pedicure block to help scrub your callouses.
5. Keep your clothes and white towels out of sight! Coffee does stain especially when combined with water. Don't worry it won't stain your tub if you rinse it out properly.
6. Scrub when you have no immediate plans. If you do this right, your skin will be red from all the scrubbing—especially if you have fair skin. It's best to not have any plans directly afterwards. Do not use coffee scrub right before bedtime, others tell you to do this but the caffeine is absorbed through your skin, it could disrupt your sleep!
7. Scrub with others: Have fun, get dirty, and scrub with your significant other. You'll be able exfoliate hard to reach places, and get a back rub out of it. Single? We feel you. Reach your back by putting the scrub on a shower back scrubber. Works like a charm for us non-attached folk.